Hearts On Fire Now Available On ITunes

Hearts On Fire Now Available On ITunes

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What I did during the ACM show

Sunday night was the ACM award show. Theresa, Sara, and I sat in the living room watching a lot of great performances. During the commercials I was messing on my computer--facebooking and writing a new song. Yep, another new song. This one was done in 10 or 15 total minutes. This was the second song I wrote without my guitar in hand to hear the music. Typically, my guitar writes the song. The melody seems to inspire the lyrics--not the other way around. The only other song I wrote the words before the music was Driving Under The Influence. I wrote that song about Midnight after a Sugarland concert in Minneapolis.

My new song is titled Love You Tomorrow. After writing the lyrics, the next evening I got my guitar and wrote the music. The music took about 15 minutes to get right. I recorded the song yesterday. I really like it. For now the song is only available streaming online or going to my facebook music page and downloading your free copy of it there--Chuck Gillespie Music on Facebook. If you haven't already done so, please "like" my facebook music page and get your free copy of the newest song.

You may also listen to the song free on the same page.

If any of you know of anyone in a band--let me know how to contact them. Every performer can use more and more material--regardless of how many songs they have already. This is a song that could be the one to get you discovered!

Enjoy the music!
Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment